Friday, July 3, 2009

02072009

9-4.

Hate 9-4.

In anycase, realised that I have one more day to rush my WDS proposal, which I AM doing now, with the help of :


In any case, a few of us were specially ' selected ' for some reasons to go for a feedback session.
The topic being, HOW to attract both students and parents to the course of DIP IT.

My main reason for choosing DIP it was firstly due to the Cut-Off-Points. Wanted MassCommunications, Law but they were all <15.
Tp was my choice distance wise and since i had ' some ' interest in IT.

Well, i've got to make the best with what i have eh?
Speaking of making the best, the results for the last exam paper is here.


Overall results:

CMATH: A
WDS: B+
PRSP: A
FBIS: A
________________________________________________

Must admit wasn't what i expected due to only the ' 30mins of cramming ' at macs before the exam.
But hey, i'll take it anytime.
It's only 15% though, final projects are the real deal, which i have trouble trying to follow through my ' schedule'.

Oh well!

Had to go back to work at night. Starhub hired 2 more people for my small group.
Awesome.

At least it's 2PM tmr afternoon, i can sleep late, wake late, go for a swim before heading to school.
Adios.

WOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment