Thursday, October 1, 2009

30092009

Overslept.

On a working DAY too.

Thankfully though, manged to rush and catch the bus before the bus that would make me late bus. (Whuut!?)

My nose starting leaking.

Usual Sinus?

NO!

It kept leaking.

And leaking.

Reached the office on the dot.

Nose still leaking.

Answer calls as usual.

With a leaking nose.

SO yea. Uncomfortable seriously. It's blocked, you can't breathe properly.

















That's just what i used a little under an hour.

With my leaking nose.

Used one whole box of tissues.

lol.

That aside, I'm taking OFF for tomrrow.

69.5 poorer but whattheheck. I feel sick.

Back home, with my leaky nose still.

When i saw a beetle.

Now i hate bugs.

















I really hate them.

SO i thank the person who invented bug spray.

Caused that beetle became:

















Dead beetle.

lol.

So now I guess my leaking nose should rest.

before it kinda overflows and floods.

Mmmhmm.

lalolalolalolalolaloloalolaolalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment