Thursday, February 4, 2010

04022010 - School.

So i woke up again to find my eyeballs swollen like a fishball.

FOR a third day.

I think i rubbed it while sleeping. Can't remember for nuts.

Anyway decided to dig my specs out to prevent further eye damage.

Realized I woke up late.

Skipped classes for CMSK. Teacher sucks balls too.

Lunch @ ITAS @ Chicken chop.

Lessons at 1pm.

DCNK's teacher is awesome. 


The awesomeness of my N86.

Ok that's stupid.

That aside. Met group mates for pyscho creativity.

Stupid psycho cluster. Bad choice.

Back home with SHAUN. 

Subway late lunch and back home.

Played some games. Started to finish up our work.

Drank a can of coffee. 

Suddenly felt itchy.


Don't know what it was.

but it became this:

WARNING!!! What you are about to see might leave a permanent scar in your life. Viewer's discretion is advised.





















yea. I like how disgusting it is.

Seriously.

Now imagine that, on your WHOLE body.

Sucks to be me for that 1 hour or so.

Sorry i ruined your nice breakfast, lunch or whatever.

Heh.

Took a hot/cold shower and it gradually subsided.

Yea!

Finishing up some shitsz.

Interview for HGL. 

Don't know about it ...

Kinda like why?

Oh well.

PRESENTATION TMR!

OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment