Sunday, March 21, 2010

19,20032010

19032010


IT's A HOLIDAY!

Not really.

Just my off day.

So woke up late from the night before.

WORK WORK.

And just chilled.

Off days are boring days unless there's something plan.

In this case, NOTHING!

So just surfed the internet till night.

Met up with GAB LEWIS and JIAN.

Bought macs.

Played POKER and BLACKJACK with chips.

Not real  money though.

Had a fun time.

Slept around 4am.

20032010


Woke up near 10?

Thanks GAB for the breakfast.

Got ready etc, went to work.

Here's where i got SO UNFORTUNATE.

Waiting for the bus, i decided to pop over to get a MACS.

Missed the first bus.

Still had 30 mins.

So didn't matter.

By the time i was nearing my work place, it was raining quite heavily.

I DECIDED TO GET OUT OF THE BUS.

TO CAB TO WORK.

around $5.

BAD CHOICE.

I WAITED FOR THE CAB

TILL I WAS FREAKING LATE!

....

Sigh.

Sometimes life makes a fool out of you.

But in any case.

Work was fun today.

Played my DS.

POKEMON RULES.


Like seriously.

Finished work, managed to catch the early bus back.

Off to play pokemon then.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment