Friday, June 18, 2010

17062010 - groceries

OFF DAY

woke up near 1pm.

Slept at 4am last night.

omg. what is happening to me.


SO planned a list of what to do.

1) cut hair.

2) grab some lunch

3) buy groceries.

4) get some sashimi

5) renew contacts

6) get home, chill.

so i proceded out of my house.

and SOONWAH called me to borrow the singtel dongle to use the internet plan.

When i was out of the house and almost going to cut my hair!

Went back home, took my stuff and met SOOHWAH.

Passed it back to him and off for the day.

Cutted hair.

Grabbed food.

Made contacts again ( think i'll make some cool specs)

Got groceries.

NO SASHIMI AT WEST PLAZA FAIR PRICE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

i was so sad.

No dinner for me.

lol.

Back home.

FRESHMILK is love.

I like milk.

So over the night, finished 1 litre of fresh milk

and of course

7 bananas.

Boy.

I'm tired.

10am work.

Freaking shit.

I HATE MORNING WORK!

I"M A NIGHT PERSON DAMMIT!

+ projects coming up , i'm so going to fail these sem somemore.

AHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

"i WANNA BE a billionaire. SO FREAKING BADDDDDD"

No comments:

Post a Comment