Sunday, December 20, 2009

18,19122009 - Work, FlagDay!

18122009

Woke up around 10+ after coming back from OTC.

Wanted to slack and go swim.
Realized that I had to clock up 20 hours for work.
AND I DIDN"T WORK THIS WEEK YET!
Had to push myself out.
Got ready for work.
Cabbed back.
1:30pm to 10:00pm.
Got a new pair of shorts.
Just asnwering calls.
Went for dinner myself around 6pm.
Tired.

19122009



So it was flag day.
Volunteered for the REN CI foundation hospital thingy.
Yea, I KNOW about the monk issue.
But well, TO err is human.
Shouldn't be forever stained because one 1 mistake.
That aside.
Cabbed to school , thought I would be late.
Got a shirt 1 size too big.
Hate my small frame.
LOL!
Bused over to City Hall.
Started spreading out getting donations.



Overall the public were rather generous.
Couple of $2 notes too.
Sharon's tin WAS freakingly heavy.
Like 2 -3 kgs.
Seriously awesome.
 I did my best too!!
It's the thought that counts.

Finished near 4.
Returned stuffs back.
Chilled with the rest of SU peeps.
Went to eat at moss burger.
Not NICE at all.
Subway All the way man.
Walked around.
Dean Chong's so gay.
Got Bernita a present.
Ok, forced!
Hah, kidding.

That aside, headed over to work.
Eunos, bought chicken rice too.
Had 4 hours of sleep today sooo.
Loads of calls again.
Stupid Iphone.
That's pretty much it.



An hour and 20 minutes long call.
That's not even really long.
2hours ++ before.



After donations at city hall.
A Man approached me.
Damn weird.
He was like: "We're Looking for fresh people. Your style and *something**Something*(Sorry sucky chinese understanding) In the end, he took my name and number and gave me his card.

Some modeling thingy.
Which I think doesn't suit me at all.
I'm more of an average joe.

Hmm.

lalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment