Friday, December 25, 2009

23122009

Woke up pretty late.

near 1pm.

Weather was holding up.

Went swimming.

did 20.

Decided to go cut my hair too.

Getting all thick and ' bowley'

Went back home to wrap present for christmas bash for TPSU.

Wrapped it up like 10 times.

Met Jia Hou and Kelly first.

Waited for thier bus at T1.

Saw alvin and raymond too.

Ate KFC. Black pepper chicken.

Damn spicy.

Headed over to school.

Was fun, played pool too.

Though i kinda sucked at it.



The theme was BACK to school.

So...

I got an awesome red bull singlet for the gift exchange.

Lucky me.




Group shot.

Wanted to go eat.

In the end, went to raymonds house to play mahjong.

With Dean and Kelly.

And I was so newbish.

lol.

I only knew the basics.

Was fun anyways.

Played till about 1am ++.

Dean's dad was awesomely kind to send us home.

Thanks alot.

Reached home, bathed and Z'ed.

lalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment