Saturday, January 23, 2010

20,21,22012010

20012010

School at 9am. 

DCNK report submission and presentation.

Woke up 6 something to complete. 

Tried my best for last minute work.

Went to school around 9, thanks for sending.

Completed the rest of the work.

One of our group mate was kinda ...

In anycase, our presentation sucked.

Report sucked.

Decided to hand in late submission.

Ugh.

Maths later, got a B average so far.

Which is pretty all right i guess.

In any case, finished school at 2pm.

Stayed for lunch eating chicken rice.

Went to complete my report.

Took me till 5pm. Was really tired because of the lack of sleep.

Jman was in school, decided to go have dinner since SHAUN had to go find his 'fish'.

Went to Macs, mac spicy.

Walked around whitesands awhile before heading home.

Tried completing some of my other projects, damn tired.

called out by stupid shaun for pasar malam.

Played some arcade too.





Insanely tired afterwards.

back home and sleep.

21012010


Thursday. Classes at 10am.

Met with shaun ate breakfast before heading to school for CMSK.

Macs.

Scolded by teacher for not doing anything.

I'm going to be so dead. Seriously.

In any case, had to study for DCNK's test in the afternoon.

Did badly.

too much games, too much procrastination. UGH!












Went to complete Introduction to Psychology with group.

Headed back home.

Did some normal exercises.

Tired.

Started completing my reflective journal for Psychology.

So dead for it too.

Went to sleep rather late.

22012010


10am classes. Thanks pop again for the ride.

Rained, chilled in library finishing my journal.

Group consultation, asked about my journal.

Had to edit ALOT.

Scored B for my 30% test.

Which kinda sucks.

Damn.

Went back to itas for lunch.

Went to lounge, played pool, did the journal and tried studying for IHCI.

Intro to Psycho's project was due today.

Didn't do any of it.

Teacher was insanely KIND and allowed us one more freaking WEEK.

AWESOME SHIT YEA!

So that aside, went back to lounge.

Tried studying for the worst subject ever.

IHCI.

Totally pointless, no relation.

Every single person was going " I"M GOING TO FAIL ALREADY"

And it's no joke.

It's THAT hard.




Dead for this semester.

Gonna drag the cGPA all down down down.

Like the song goes.

Back to work.

thanks L for the cab ride.

=(










Awesome time at work cause there was so little calls.

Everyone's getting an iphone. Ugh.

Acting lame @ work.

Getting pimples due to lack of sleep.

Sleeping 4 hours a day kills me.

Like how drained I am now.

Tests, projects, work.

And my stupid procrastination skills.

Which affects me in many MANY different ways.

UGH ARGH OAHHHHHHHHHH

sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment