Tuesday, January 5, 2010

30,31122009, 01,02,03,04012010





Window seats.

Awesome

All right.

Going to SUM all the week UP.

30122009


After empire meeting.

Back to meet ALEXT, SHAUN and GRACE.

WATCHED avatar 3d .

Awesome show.

Downtown east toilets stank like stanky stank.

Chilled at my place.

Cabbed to airport.


















Had some delay for me packing my stuffs.

LOL!

But in the end we made it

THANKS LOADS FOR STAYING up.

TO SEND ME OFF!

Flew by myself.

Parents went off first.

Kinda cool in a way too.






Trip was really empty.

THIS was all the empty seats available

Reached on time.

Parents picked me up.

Thanks.






Got to meet my whole dad's FAMILY.

AS IN

EVERYONE!

COOLNESS MAN!

Did some shopping.

Lunch.

Back home playing snooker.

Awesome snoooker table.














31122009 - 04012010




























































Basically.

Shopping. Things were quite cheap.

Didn't have enough money though, for all i wanted.

Eating. Food's awesome

Enjoying with the family, playing snooker, with the dog.

One thing bad though.

MOSQUITOS!

Bit me 18 times total.

Ugh.

Times when my lips were swollen after it was bitten.

Nets were taken by other people.

Weather was fine.


Ranged from 10- 20 degrees.


OVERALL. AWESOME.

Celebrated FIRST TIME ever with the whole family(dad's side) my granddad's 82nd birthday.

So yea.

awesome.

More pics to come.

Peace.

PS:  HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU PEOPLE!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!




No comments:

Post a Comment