Tuesday, May 4, 2010

03052010 - BORING SCHOOL

Woke up around 10:30

Love the snooze button.

So either way, planned to reach a few minutes late.

went dwn to take a cab.

2 person had to snatch a cab from me.

REALLY FATE SUCKS.

Ugh.

Turned out to be 20 mins late for lessons.

SUCKS to be me.

Marked late by teacher, which meant i shouldn't even come.

In any case, lesson was a waste of time too.

did my other subject.

Which i totally forgot about.

Lunch break 1 hour.

ITAS freaking packed at 12-2pm.

Kinda sucks.

Had to buy some snacks as makeshift lunch and ate at lab.

4 hours lab later.

Lessons freaking boring.

I'm totally bored of studying.

Not that it's hard or anything.

But IT's like not MY kinda thing.

I love presentations and all.

But coding and stuff bores the shit out of me.

Like totally.

I'd rather quit school.

Nahhhh, i've got no choice now.

UGH......

We'll see how it goes.

Enough about that, skipped 6 o clock lectures.

Needed to go home to finish work.

Went for dinner at subway with SEAN and Jing.

Saw them at the bus stop.

SEAN with retarded purple hair.

Back home 8+

DOWNLOADED the application to do homework.

3 LONG HOURS.

Exercised while it was downloading.

ONLY TO FIND OUT I DOWNLOADED THE WRONG ONE!

Freaking pissed and now i'm going to disappoint L.

Sorry , seriously.

I shouldn't have grouped with you. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

But i'll try.

I'm going to sleep.

And probably cabbing tomorrow.

=)

AND OH!

I MANAGED TO HACK MY PHONE!

AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment