Wednesday, May 5, 2010

04052010 - SKIPPED a TUTORIAL!

Didn't feel like going for tutorial.

Tired from the night before.

Cleaning , rehacking my phone.



Skipped lesson.

Slept in for another hour or so.

Headed to school thereafter.

IN A CAB OF COURSE.

RUSHED my CSAD subject.

Formative presentation though, so it's all right.



So finished lesson at 3:30pm.

Went to catch IRON MAN 2 with TONG and GLENN.

Found it quite nice.

Wasn't that bad at all.

So finished the movie, i DECIDED to get the N900.

YES!

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n900-2917.php

I WANT IT SO BAD.

Went to the shop.

Costs 939.

Or a year's installment of 80.16 per mnth.

WAS about to sign the contract or whatever.

When i was notified that you had to be a UOB member.

To buy with installments.

WTF? MY PHONEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And it's not like i have no money.

it's just i don't have the lump sum.

Ugh.

How am i going to get $900.

My work only gives 400 - 600 a mnth.

Not inclusive of my eating and transport.

SADDED.

Went back home sulking over me not getting my phone.

ANYONE CAN LEND ME $900?

back home.

Surprisingly finished my Communication Skills assignment.

FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!

Troubles troubles.

What's wrong with the world.

I'm off to sleep though.

9am lesson.

CAB?

No comments:

Post a Comment