Tuesday, May 5, 2009

06062009

Nothing much going on yesterday, though i was feeling sleepy throughout the whole day and CSMK1 was rather interesting. Esp on the whole ' barriers to effective communication ' thingy.

School finished rather quickly, though i had to stay back 2 hours due to last week's class being cancelled. There's this ' toastmasters ' orientation tmr, should be kinda interesting i guess.

In any case, i left for home with the super packed crowd. You can never not have to squeeze esp at the peak hours. I was on my way home when my dad told me that he was nearby and picked me up. ( THANKS POP ! )



Sleepy sleepy.

Funny Picture, Ever had mango ice-cream with MEAT? The new flavor, comes with pork, chicken, and what not!



That's that for now then.

No comments:

Post a Comment