Sunday, May 31, 2009

31052009


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

Termtest is like in freaking 10 hours time and like, I HAVEN"T STUDIED SHIT!
And to top it all off, i had to work today too.



Yes i do.

In anycase, work was allright, managed to read a little of my WDS. Decided to get a MOBILE Broadband, thinking it would benefit me, since i'm like outside, work, school etc.

Well, the 40% off enticed me, with the free Huawei modem thingy. Was so excited to try it out. I MEAN, 4 MBPS LEH!


OMG 47 - 28, WHO DON"T WANT RIGHT!?





Turns out i wasted my money, and now i'm signed on to a 24 mnths contract. Reason being that i barely get even 0.8MBPS out of it. IT's SUPPOSED TO BE 4!

Oh well, what's done is done.

Failure is the first step to success.
If you fail, try, try again.


ARGH!

In anycase, back to my freaking out of the awesome term tests which will be coming in hmm, about 9 hours now. Meeting S(exy)haun tmr morning to hopefully be able to store all the rubbish of WDS into my brain. ( with the help of coffee probably.)

DOUBLE ARGH!

P:S: Yea, thanks and good luck to you to J.M

No comments:

Post a Comment