Tuesday, May 12, 2009

12052009 - The Day it CRACKED

Dropped my phone by accident today, and the screen cracked. Yes it did. 

That tiny little thingy at the top, thank goodness though, it wasn't the LCD inside that broke! 
I'M SO LUCKY! ... not.

In any case, i'm thinking whether i should repair it for $50, or just leave it be, since it makes my phone that much more unique ( apart from my uniquely unique scratches i already have, TSK!).
In any case, it's still all the same, except for that ' ugly ' little line. =(

Went to school this morning to see that my flat area was being renovated.



No. Not to all white, they're just coating it. I think.



Birdies

School was all right today, nothing much about it except for the fact that i think quite a few people skipped CARC lect. Namely me. lol. In anycase, i decided to go work earlier.

I know how those bubble tea shops make money. Esp if you buy like milk tea. They fill it up with ice, then they pour a little milk tea to cover it up! Look!


That's like . 1/4 not filled omg! And it it's still new! ( kinda obvious since it is upside down ) -.-

ALSO!!!



LOL @ this man. Isn't it LIKE COOL!? Haha


So yea, that was all for today. Though my screen is.... crying in pain.
School's on noon tmr, that means a nice swim before that. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment