Friday, June 12, 2009

12062009


I got IT.
Yea. I got a NDSI. I don't know why i did, but i did what i did so don't ask me why i did it.

Mm hmm. It's cool, many awesome functions.
And i got it cheaper too. Used only for 3 weeks, got it 90$ cheaper then normal!



In anycase, did a 20 today going swimming with Shaun.
Afterwhich had lunch at WHITESANDS before meeting Gab and C.

Applied for a POSB debit card.
When they asked me for my signature, it was so TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM WHEN I MADE IT (14 or something years old) that i had to update it.

LOL!

We were at Raffles City.



Caught

" The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 " with GAB before heading home
Awesome show, though there is a whole lot of bunch of vulgarities. WOO!

Work tmr, at the new place, somewhere in the factories of UBI AVE.
Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment