Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23062009


Let me see, after panicking for 2 days what i have completed.

NONE! That's right, procastination to the max. School's on for ONLY 1 hour tmr, and i'm very much hoping i can accomplish something then.

Nothing else out of the ordinary.
Woke up late again and had to CAB over to school.
WORK from 5:30-8:30 in the evening. There is a direct ' 40mins ' bus from SAFRA so it's pretty convenient.
Came back and kinda ' STONED ' , wasting my time ... again. Which could actually be used for SOME kind of work at the very least.

It's been almost a MONTH since i have officially ' ate tin ' but i do not really have time for:


That's right, I'm planning to set my goals on getting MY LICENSE by this year. Hopefully.

Something funny :


Didn't know DATA charges were so expensive, i mean CLOSE TO 10 000! WOAH!

That aside, i'm going to get my beauty sleep now.
Will be needing all the energy i can get tmr to do my WORKS.

Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment