Saturday, June 27, 2009

27062009


Relished sleeping in late. Woo!

Well , another rather ' systematic ' day. Lazed around before i had to leave for work.
Working during weekends has its plus points though.

For starters, the BIG BOSSES aren't there. And that means we can snack at our desks.
( SSSHHH! )
That aside, it's less ' strenous ' i would say. LOL!



Direct Bused back.
Looks like investing in the concession pass is a good idea. I'm taking bus to school , to work, from school to work , from work to school blah blah.
$50!

Came back and saw that my DEBIT CARD has been processed. WOW!
Now that means i can buy AWESOME things online without having to ask my dad's permission.
Is that cool or is that COOL?



(I can't seem to sign accurately lol.)


(P:S: THANKS SO MUCH!)

I'll have to save money then.
Think of all the things i can get, EBAY here i COME!
Well , the clock is ticking away. and i'll have my 'night' siesta now.

WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment