Thursday, June 25, 2009

25062009


Woke up EARLY again since school is starting at 9am and the only way to beat the INSANELY long traffic is to go early.
Yea, the queue for 15 gets so long that sometimes it takes the third bus before i can get in.


I need SLEEP.

That aside, a LOOONNNGGG day from 9 all the way till 6pm. Had dinner at WS before heading back home.
I was walking back to the interchange BUSSTOP when this ' YOUNG DOOD ' approached me.

GUESS WHAT!?

He asked me to buy for him ciggerettes. Well, more of a plea. I think they were like only sec 2/3 or something. TSK.
I'm bad i guess. Helped them to buy. BUT i was like telling them HOW IT WASTES MONEY etc. SO i'm not totally BAD.


Saw Fadhil and BUSed home with him.

OH!! , FBIS proposal + presentation is due tmr and IS Trying to start now.
WOO!

P:S: Renovations are almost done, we've got a nice new red brownish looking theme.


And the word of the day is:

BUSY! BUSY! BUSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment