Tuesday, September 15, 2009

14092009

It's so sucky.

Payment for AUGUST is going to be late.

Person in charge emails me SO late that they didn't receive my Timesheet.

Emailed back only to find out that SHE's on leave till FRIDAY.

Most probably will only get my pay ( ACTUALLY DUE on the 10th ) Next Monday.

How sucky is that?

That's the suckiestest suck of any thing sucky.

That aside, I sent my phone for repairs.

The wobbly slider for an EXPENSIVE phone just can't do.

Nokia Service Center at Century Square.

Got it all done in about 30 mins.

Initially intended to swim, was right outside the pool when i realized it was close.

Stupid me.

Took the MRT ( LAZY ) back home.

Working 5 days this week. Yea, earn some cash.

Don't know how I can spent hours just reading news, etc.

It's 3am and I've gotta wake early.

NO!!!!

lalolalolalolalolalola.

No comments:

Post a Comment