Friday, September 18, 2009

17092009

Snoozed in again. (Feels so good)

Had work again.

Took a Rare ' Double Decked ' 58 today. Woo?

Reached like 20minutes early.

Bought a packet of milo.

















So overall it wasn't TOO busy today.

Checked the schedule for next week.

Realized i wasn't working for the Public Holiday.

Sucks since it's 14/hour.

Oh well, I'll just enjoy the holiday.

Ate the usual:

















Bought another milo.

Wasting money on snacks. AGAIN. and AGAIN.

Bought 4 curry puffs too.

There were special 'fruit platters'

Got myself one:

















Another $2 flies away.

Yea, It's pretty much work and rest for me then.

Finished at 2100.

Caught the bus back.

REALISED I LEFT MY OTHER PHONE IN THE OFFICE.

The one with my mobile broadband.

Sucks.

Too lazy to return and get it back.

Reached home kinda early.

New games for the DS.

Still trying to hack my N86.

Off tomorrow. Swim / Play at LAST!

lalolalolalolalolalo.


RANDOM LAMING WOW WOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment