Saturday, September 19, 2009




















Rained heavily.

Wanted to sleep in.

But had basketball plans with JM.

Initially cancelled due to rain.

Then he got his ideas.

Wasted my time walking around the place.

Found him at last.

ABC.


















Rained took over.

He went off.



































Couldn't swim too. Rain got even heavier later.

Bought MACS ( Lunch period )

Got my hair cut.

Went back home.

Surfed the net, Played some games.

Tried to hack my phone.

Got an EMAIL to be a student ambassador for IIT.

Cool? lol.

Got back to hacking my phone.

AFTER HOURS AND HOURS I've finally done it.

Why? I like it. Hehehehe.


















Afternoon tomorrow.

Sleeping in. Hopefully.

lalolalolalolalolalolalolalo

I waited the rain out myself

No comments:

Post a Comment