Thursday, September 17, 2009

16092009

So I snoozed the alarm for almost 4 times.

Then i forced myself out of bed. =(

















Got ready on time, caught the early bus.

Slept on the bus, felt good.

Reached rather early.

But better early then to rush and run like a madman.

Always pass the Driving Center on my way to work.

I SHOULD get started on getting my license.

So much for getting it by this year. lol.

1100 shift today. Again wasn't that busy early in the afternoon.

Wonders why.

Started getting busy again at night.

Got 4 puffs to snack on.

Wasting money even though i have no money.

That didn't make sense.

Then it became quiet.


















And more quiet.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
















And it was 2030.

Bused back home.

Finished early then usual.

Played a little game.

Time to sleep.

lalolalolalolalolalo

No comments:

Post a Comment