Friday, August 7, 2009

06082009


Woke up today feeling a little woozy, but MUCH better then yesterday.

Was already almost noon so it was practically half the day gone.
Didn't ask for 2 days because there's a presentation tmr, which means i'll be sabotaging my group!


Finally got started on WDS and well, let's just say that time is really important. REALLY!
All right, it took me few hours to actually like understand what i'm doing.

Suprisingly after all my crap and what not, i managed to come out with one page. At least something is better then nothing.


Lost the proposal though, which means I have to reprint it , and redraw the sketches.

Apart from that, there's a PRESENTATION tmr for 'Fundamentals for Business Information Systems'. Don't really like formal wear though, it 'restrains' me.

In anycase i'd better sleep now lest i fall sick again.
That sounds so stupid.

woo.



No comments:

Post a Comment