Saturday, August 15, 2009

14082009

The clock is ticking, the sun is waking. School is over, i'm not faking.

We can relax, do what we do. Playing games is counted too!

So just enjoy the hols today. You better do, that's what i say.

That is all for now, i guess. A few days later comes my final TESTS!



It's officially over.

Yes.

THE LAST DAY OF ACTUAL CLASSES!
(I think only half the class turned up. lol)

As i've mentioned, the semester is OVER. Oh, and we have a little under 2 Months of holiday.
I got a little overexcited and saw the dates wrongly. Heh.

I went for a 22 this afternoon. Still able to keep it under 25mins.
Went back home after lessons, and back out to meet GAB to plan our 'TRIP'.
Turns out the AIRFLIGHT would cost a BOMB. So we'll look at the other options.

Well, more time also means i'll also be working more often for more MONEH!
I guess that's that then.

Time to enjoy the holidays.
(I think i've been repeating this for many times)

WOO!





No comments:

Post a Comment