Thursday, August 27, 2009

26082009

Went to eat MACS in the morning with GAB.
Lazed around a little more before heading off. Rainy these few days.


Ultimately went for a swim. More then a week since I last did, at least managed to keep it under 25 minutes still. 
COLD!
Took a long bus ride home. Rained when I got back and saw my neighbor's plants toppled over.
I ordered this In-Ear earphones by razer that comes with special adapters for MY awesome DSi and Computer. 


It also comes with an awesome microphone that works well work both the DSi and Computer but I can't seem to get it to work with my own phone.



Quite surprised because I ordered it straight from the RAZER website only a little over a day ago.
That means it took them just 1 day to process everything and deliver it to my house.  



















I've never had a 'good' set of earphones at all. This one is pretty awesome. At least I think it's awesome compared to my OWN earphones.
The price of ~S$90 is pretty too I guess. =(
With an additional pouch to keep them and a pin, it should be a good investment! I think ...

LALOLALOLALO!
(It's mine now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment