Wednesday, August 19, 2009

18072009

It's nice to be important, BUT it's more important to be nice.


(Inconsiderate people dumping their rubbish inside the lifts)

So today we moved into the new office. Boy, i was almost late trying to find the place.
It's like, so inside of the inside of inside.

Yea.

It's smaller, further and ...
But it doesn't really matter i guess. It's more FUN how we're all "closer" together(that sounded weird).


PANTRY:





I'll get started studying soon, I guess, for the FINAL 3 PAPERS. First on FRIDAY.
But after that, I'm most probably going to be working 4x a week. Able to get myself a nice sum of cash for the NEW term.

Mmmhmm. Tomorrows off though, that means i'll PROBABLY be PLAYING, SLEEPING, or maybe SWIMMING.
My pay for last mnth came already anyways, not THAT much, But it'll last. Heh

WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment