Monday, August 24, 2009

24082009

TODAY WAS COMPUTING MATHS PAPER!




And i read through it the last hour before the exam.
My bad. Missed out close to 20 marks because I didn't read through properly. Ugh!


OLD pictures for the NEW office. Smaller and further, it's actually older and ... some say... the building is...
HAUNTED! 
So yes. Tomorrow is the FINAL day for the FINAL exam of the FIRST semester. I can't WAIT although i DO hope that my laziness won't kick in.
Went back straight home after the exams today, wasted time surfing the net and i came upon this.

It's close to 20 minutes long, but it's really inspirational. He's had problems studying when young, but he managed to overcome his failure to become a famous 'MICRO- SCULPTOR'.
Oh yes, I've finally, after months of HARD work, managed to pull 15. Heh
Hopefully I'll be able to do ' OK ' for tomorrow's paper. B perhaps? 
Then again, if I actually do PUT in TIME and EFFORT into my studies ... 
Hmm.
WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment